From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <>
Subject Some weirdness with FacetedMethodsBuilder
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 15:31:10 GMT

I don't know how long this has been a problem - but I'm getting some
weirdness from FacetedMethodsBuilder:

17:13:37,881  [FacetedMethodsBuilder main       INFO ]  introspecting

17:13:37,913  [FacetedMethodsBuilder main       INFO ]    skipping possible helper method
public abstract dom.IMember.issueReceipt(,double,

The problem is that "issueReceipt" has corresponding
"hideIssueReceipt" and "disableIssueReceipt" that are not being
picked up as applib methods and are left behind as visible actions that
the user can invoke.

issueReceipt is an action on my Member interface, used by the
     * Issue a receipt for an invoice, for an optional payment.
     * @param invoice
     * @param amountPaid
     * @param payment
     * @return