From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.2.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 18:08:19 GMT
Dan,

I've noticed that according to DEPENCIES javassist (3.8.0.GA, which I
think was a module that I had to download - i.e a recent addition)  has
a LGPL license. Is this right ?

Otherwise:
build: OK
site generation: in progress
site link check: waiting for above to complete

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Meyer, PhD, Pr.Sci.Nat
KMZ		P.O. Box 9822, Sharon Park, South Africa.