From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: Scimpi status (ISIS-162)?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:46:28 GMT
Dan

Caught me working on something else again.  I have done some work for an
archetype but it's not ready yet.  As I am simply playing around with
some ideas I was planning to make it available as work-in-progress from
my blog (http://objectconnexions.co.uk/) and maybe get some feedback
there. Once the tinkering has finished I will add the project in its
proper, clear and licensed form.

So, assuming that you are going to get the next release out shortly,
I'll have it ready for 0.3.

Regards
Rob