From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.2.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:51:47 GMT
whats the difference between /framework/site and /site ?

The old source release have had 46MB (which was pretty huge already). Sure that we didn't
forget to delete something?

The /framework folder alone has 65 MB and contains all the stuff which is also in the root
folder...

Not sure if we should re-roll this ^^. It's your decission, I'm not sure if this is 'wrong'
or just a bit too much...

Otherwise

+1

for the packaging, gpg, license, notice, dependencies, ec

LieGrue,
strub