From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.2.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 18:49:22 GMT
In OpenWebBeans we are using javassist-3.12.0.GA which is dual licensed LGPL and MPL.

I'm not sure for how long, but the newest version [1] is even tripple licensed under ALv2!

Please be aware that there have been a few changes, especially in the MethodHandler region.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~chiba/javassist/