From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Fw: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (isis-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:46:42 GMT
Hi Mark,

I'm having trouble logging onto the wiki[1]  (and the password reset isn't
doing anything).

I've prepared some words for the wiki, though, below.  If I get access then
I'll copy them in, but otherwise here they are for you (or anyone else) to
post.

Dan
[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2011

Isis is an ALv2 licensed implementation of the Naked Objects pattern. It is
based on contributions of the original Naked Objects Framework along with a
number of sister projects that were developed for the book "Domain Driven
Design using Naked Objects " (pragprog 2009).

Isis was accepted into the Incubator in 2011, September 7th.

Project Development

 * isis-0.1.2-incubating released during Jul 2011
 * ongoing work on new json viewer, implementing the restfulobjects.org spec
 * enhancements to sql object store

Community Development

 * Reasonably active mailing list; first "real" problem/change request
raised (and fixed)
 * Frequent commits
 * Isis members attended BarCamp Oxford in Sept, presented on Isis

Top 3 Issues to address in move towards graduation

 * More blogging/publicity from existing community...
 * More users of the framework...
 * More committers to the framework

None of these issues requires Board attention.

New Releases

 * Next release expected in Nov 2011