From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Restful Objects spec (v0.41)
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:36:40 GMT
Hi all,
Following on from a mail I sent back in July [1], I've been working on a
specification to define a standard way of making domain object models
available over REST through a set of JSON representations.

The intention is for the Isis json-viewer to implement this spec; hence
ISIS-109 [2].  In addition, the Nakedobjects MVC (framework on .NET) [3]
also intending to implement the same spec.  So there may be an
opportunity to do some community building across platforms... you never
know.

Anyway, if anyone here is interested in REST, I'd really be interested
in your feedback.  And/or, if you can suggest any other communities (eg
within Apache?), who might be interested, that would also be really great.

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/isis-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg02037.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-109