From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Domain-library class request: PDF output
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:23:30 GMT
Dear Rob and Jeff,

Having a quick look at iText, its licensing is definitely not ASF
compatible, so I could not add the results to the Isis domain.

One of the comments [1] in Rob's referenced TSS article suggests
using Apache FOP [2]. I'll look into this first (perhaps I'll even be able
to create the XSLT stylesheet in OpenOffice - that'll be a real winner!

Regards,
Kevin

[1] http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?track=NL-
461&ad=847070&thread_id=62927&asrc=EM_NLN_14864357&uid=2
785788#349513

[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/