From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: Domain-library class request: PDF output
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:49:46 GMT
Kevin

I had a look at iText (http://itextpdf.com/) in the past, but have not
used it. It struck me that it would be possible to use Isis to to
actually design the document, not just render it.  Also, there is
posting on TSS (
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?track=NL-461&ad=847070&thread_id=62927&asrc=EM_NLN_14864357&uid=2785788

<http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?track=NL-461&ad=847070&thread_id=62927&asrc=EM_NLN_14864357&uid=2785788>)

titled "From java.awt.print.Printable to PDF" that sounds interesting
(although I haven't read it yet).

Regards
Rob