From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Domain-library class request: PDF output
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:25:06 GMT
Dear all,

Please could I ask for some assistance in creating Isis domain classes
to support creation of PDF files?

Does anyone have any experience with using java to create PDF files?

I am guessing that some sort of template would be required (to specify
what goes where), and a way of telling the PDF domain classes which
properties should be used.

Since Isis does not support documents as a value type yet (see ISIS-
115 [1]), I will probably use the email domain classes to send the result
to a recipient, assuming that I can add attachment support (if it isn't
already there).

Regards,
Kevin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-115