From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Reaching Escape Velocity
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:36:47 GMT

On 11/09/2011 22:22, Benson Margulies wrote:
> As a mentor, it's my occasional practice to review
> http://incubator.apache.org/clutch and send nudges.

Nice to know that we're not alone ;-)

> What you folks need is some more committers. I'd ask you to consider
> whether you have candidates, or people who could be encouraged a bit
> to become candidates.

I'm a bit wary of trying to twist anyone's arm about this; I'm not sure
it's particularly healthy.  The solution, surely, is to grow the number
of people using the framework, and to do that means to put out releases
and to publicise what the framework can do.  Which is what we're doing,
albeit slowly...

Dan