From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for a student project - master studies
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:56:39 GMT
Hi Stevan,
you'll see that I just replied to your private email, but thanks also
for posting here ... much better to get correspondence on the public
isis-dev mailing list.

I wonder if you could post some code snippets that reproduce the
problem?  If you like, by all means raise a ticket (link is on the isis
website) with the relevant code as an attachment.

Cheers
Dan