From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Umbrella tickets - open or closed?
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:24:48 GMT
Hi Dan,

I don't have any specific problem with what you describe, as long as
the accepted side-effect is that particular umbrella tickets are closed
before a release, then identical, new ones, are created for the next
release?

For example, I have a trivial "minor pom.xml edits" ticket - for making
changes that *don't* affect the build output (like turning off snapshots
on repositories that don't require it). Before a release, this ticket is
closed, but a copy is created after release?

Regards,
Kevin