From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: General updates to the SQL objectstore
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:24:48 GMT
Hi Dan,

The *real* heavy lifting had already been done - by ObjectSpecification
(for "isAbstract", "hasSubclasses" and the "subclasses" list).

Oooerr - I see that I was actually going the wrong way!

My current tests seem somehow to all pass, but they only test half the
problem. If I have a collection of (abstract) base classes, which have
different subclass implementations, it currently doesn't work. It only
works if the collection is of an interface.

Will return to this later tonight.

Anyway!

Regards,
Kevin