From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject SQL-OS and collections with collections
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 19:12:27 GMT
Dear all,

While testing the new ability of the SQL Objectstore to handle
recursive references, i.e. objects with collections of the object, I
discovered that collections seem to only get resolved to 1 level, but
that the collection children are marked as "resolved".

I have not tested this extensively, i.e. I have not checked if this affects
only recursive collections or just any collection item with a collection.

I've created a sub-task to look into this (ISIS-119).

I think I should be marking the loaded collection as "resovled", but the
collection items themselves should be, what? "Partially Resolved"?

I don't really think it's a good idea to resolve all collection children's
collections recursively, either.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Regards,
Kevin