From "Kevin Meyer" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Domain-library class request: PDF output
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:13:10 GMT
Hi Siegfried,

Thanks for your reply. I'm currently away, email via mobile, but a quick
reply is:

Ideally, I'd like a way of being able to create a layout with static
content using a GUI, e.g. word processor.

Dynamic content to be provided via domain (java).

Key would be ease with which users (non programmers) can add/edit such
templates.
e.g. for invoices, membership certificates, receipts, etc, for a
club/society.

As you say, fop & xslt is difficult, even in OpenOffice.

What is practically close to above?

Thanks,
Kevin