From Iain Flynn <flyn...@cs.man.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with non-support of Collections as arguments.
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 20:02:39 GMT
Hi Kevin,

The wrapper is a class containing Isis methods that has an empty subclass of AbstractDomainObject
has an inner class, an instance of which it has as an attribute. The wrapper has the ADO methods
and calls the inner object to take care of them.

(I've actually discovered since last time that this wrapper may well not be necessary, but
I don't have reason to believe that's relevant here.)

EMF generates a class for each domain object I feed into it. These classes have the attributes
and operations I specify, as well as some EMF helper methods.

EMF also generates two classes for the model, known in my project as AnidirectoryFactory and
AnidirectoryPackage. The latter is the one using the EMF class (EResource) that has the reference
to addAll().

The AnidirectoryPackage, to paraphrase the provided description, contains accessors to the
classes and their operations, features, and datatypes for use by EMF's metamodel.

As this class is the one with the offending reference, does this sound like something to try
composition with? It does use EResource as a return value, but I don't believe the generated
classes make any references to it.

Thank you again for your help,

- Iain Flynn.