From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject Release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5) non-blocking issues and comments
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 18:58:53 GMT
I am so sorry for what happened on the the release [VOTE] thread. I
created this one so we can discuss its related non-release blocking
issues and comments.

Would someone please look at one and give me any clues or hints ? -
Thanks in advance

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/6fjhimuerouugtxp

--
Thanks