From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commit messages and JIRA
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:56:28 GMT
A very big +1

I think we definitely SHOULD do that if not MUST. It helped me a lot
for tracing changes in my work. Also I would recommend something that
we use here, which I proposed and also helps to have double linking
between JIRA and SVN, that is when resolving the JIRA task I asked my
team to comment on that task with the revision number in which they
committed code related to that one.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour