From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:39:31 GMT
No problem Mark, I am still doing mine as well, but I am about to
finish it ;). We still need more votes anyway. But we need to stick to
a date, I suggest that max. we need to finish the vote required tests
by the end if this weekend which is by tomorrow evening for me :D. Is
that OK for all of you ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour