From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 18:12:27 GMT
While following the steps of [1], section '3.2.2. Smoke Test' I got
this build error. Any clues ? Am I doing something wrong or missing
something ?

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Project ID: com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin
POM Location: Artifact [com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin:pom:2.0.8]
Validation Messages:

    [0]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for
com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-base:jar

Reason: Failed to validate POM for project
com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin at Artifact
[com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin:pom:2.0.8]

[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jul 07 21:10:40 EEST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 34M/284M

[1] - http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch03s02.html

--
Thanks