From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject IRC chat log with Ruudjah on 30 Jun 2011
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 18:02:20 GMT
Hi...

   Please find the attached text file of an IRC chat log happened
between me and Ruudjah and he asked some questions mainly comparing
between Apache Isis and EMF, I tried to answer as much as I know, and
also encouraged him to send an e-mail on isis-dev@ but seems he
didn't, I hope I am not the reason :D.

But anyway, he has mentioned some good questions that I want to know
the answer about and maybe we come out with some ideas from them.
Looking forward to your feedback.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour