From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit 1148917: Changes for Maven3
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:39:19 GMT
One simple approach is to have 2 pom.xml files

1- pom.xml - which is the default one for Maven3 based build
2- pom2.xml - For Maven 2.x.x build

And when we need to build using that later file we use the -f/--file
option to specify that specific file. The drawback of this approach is
that we will need to maintain different files and also IDK about the
effect of this on build of sub-modules.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour