From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5) non-blocking issues and comments
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:50:42 GMT
Hi...

   As mentioned in [1] I faced the same problem and did the following:

1- Removed the archetype-catalog_.xml file from under ~/.m2/ directory.
2- Rebuilt Apache Isis 0.1.2-incubating source code extracted from the
source .zip file.
3- Checked the file again and found being re-generated with the right
version which is, 0.1.2-incubating.
4- Regenerated the applications based of the archetype as mentioned in [2].
5- All was OK.

Hope that helps :).

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/5ukw5xuhafsio7b5
[2] - http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch03s02.html