From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 10:26:38 GMT
+1

Sorry for not sending it yesterday as I promised cause the full site
build took a while and I had to sleep :D. Details of what I've done to
verify the build:

1- Checked keys/signs and digests.
2- RAT
3- Build and site/documentation build
4- Tests/Smoke tests
5- Archetype tests and playing with the generated projects

As far as I am concerned all was OK, hence my vote.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."