From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:33:51 GMT
I am reviewing the RC now, so far I've found one comment which I wanna
make sure of, in DEPENDENCIES file I found the following:

' - Unnamed - javassist:javassist:jar:3.8.0.GA
(http://www.javassist.org/javassist)
javassist:javassist:jar:3.8.0.GA:compile
    License: GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)    License: Mozilla Public
License 1.1  (http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html)'

Which states that it has dual license, but I didn't find anything
about which license under which we are using that software. Comments ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."