From dan haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject help needed in promoting the release in nexus
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:53:50 GMT
You might have noticed that the vote on general@incubator for
isis-0.1.2-incubating passed (no additional votes were cast, so the +4
binding we had on the isis-dev are sufficient).

But I'm having trouble using nexus (repository.apache.org) to promote the
release through to the releases repository, and thence onto maven central
repo.

When I log on to nexus, I see org.apache.isis-012 as a staging repository.
There's a button above, called "Release", which I've pressed.  Not sure what
that does... when I look in the 'releases' repository the artifacts aren't
there.  The Felix documentation [1] talks about pressing the "Promote"
button, but that's greyed out for me.

Can anyone explain?  Do I need perhaps need some karma in order to do the
promote?

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/release-management-nexus.html