From dan haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:46:29 GMT
Hi Kevin,
Yeah, I noticed that problem. Since it is only a problem with site
documentation, which only the committers (eg me) will run, I don't see it as
a problem.  I have in fact patched the icons page in the staged site [1]...
that's because I presuming there's less need for exact traceability here;
after all we already have a site up that is based from a snapshot that by
definition was not voted upon.

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/