From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commit messages and JIRA
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:21:43 GMT

On 20/07/2011 10:59, Robert Matthews wrote:
> Let's go with umbrella ticket and revise the plan as we see fit. Along
> as we don't ignore that spelling mistake, leave in the poor formatting
> or forsake improving the codes readability then we'll be fine, but if
> we find ourselves thinking better of it then we should worry.

Agreed, we don't want to have impediments to improving the codebase.
But on the other hand if we want to build the community that has
confidence in our code then we should also follow - and be seen to be
following - good software engineering practices.

At any rate... I've updated ISIS-107 to be for "miscellaneous edits" for
the Isis 0.2.0 release.    I've also changed it to have an issue type of
"Umbrella".

Let's see how things go, as you say.

Thx
Dan