From Robert Matthews <rmatth...@nakedobjects.org>
Subject Re: commit messages and JIRA
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:19:07 GMT
I'm all for that (+1).  What happens for other changes - reforactorings
or small incremental improvements?

While we are talking about change, I'm missing Trac terribly, and
specifically its view of the code base and most importantly its ability
to view the difference between revisions (see the original codebase at
http://contributors.nakedobjects.org/trac/changeset?new=14810%40framework%2Ftrunk%2Fcore%2Fwebserver&old=14736%40framework%2Ftrunk%2Fcore%2Fwebserver

<http://contributors.nakedobjects.org/trac/changeset?new=14810%40framework%2Ftrunk%2Fcore%2Fwebserver&old=14736%40framework%2Ftrunk%2Fcore%2Fwebserver>

for an example).  This has helped me tremedously so many time to see
where changes are taking place and what has happened.

Is there anything similar in Apache? Does anyone know of other similar
tools (the source browsing/diffing part) that we could make use of?
(While Trac will allow you to use a mirrored repository I don't think
this would work with Isis as the repo is shared with all the other
projects - ie its too big!)

Regards
Rob