From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Documentation links updated
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:55:47 GMT
On 17 Jul 2011 at 17:38, Dan Haywood wrote:

> On 17/07/2011 17:26, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:
> >
> > Don't be surprised when you next "svn up" - there are a lot of changes
> > to get the documentation sorted.
> Yes, just noticed that.  A small suggestion ... could you check before
> moving modules around that there no-one is working in these areas,
> otherwise they'll get a tree conflict.  I know that Rob occasionally has
> enhancements for the Scimpi viewer, and I saw that you moved
> scimpi/servlet -> scimpi/scimpi-servlet and scimpi/dispatcher ->
> scimpi/scimpi-dispatcher.

Indeed! You're quite right - I most certainly should have let everyone
know what I was up to! Got caught up with getting all the doc links
working. :)

I sincerely hope there are no issues - at least we're still a very small
group at the moment - but your suggestion will become more
important as the Isis dev community grows.

What I have learned, though, is for the documentation (and generated
reports, e.g. modules report) to correctly sync up, the maven artifact Id
*must* match the module name (and hence the module subdirectory) -
thus renaming scimpi/servlet to scimpi/scimpi-servlet, etc.

Anyway - I'm most likely going to take a break for a bit - but I will put
the webcheck report somewhere (it took about 49 mins for msdf.sh set
to use maven3 with 4 threads to generate the full doc build on my
machine).

Regards,
Kevin