From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation links updated
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:38:07 GMT

On 17/07/2011 17:26, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Don't be surprised when you next "svn up" - there are a lot of changes
> to get the documentation sorted.
Yes, just noticed that.  A small suggestion ... could you check before
moving modules around that there no-one is working in these areas,
otherwise they'll get a tree conflict.  I know that Rob occasionally has
enhancements for the Scimpi viewer, and I saw that you moved
scimpi/servlet -> scimpi/scimpi-servlet and scimpi/dispatcher ->
scimpi/scimpi-dispatcher.

> I have not committed the changes to the framework pom.xml to work
> with Maven 3. Mostly it was just changing the site maven-site-plugin to
> 3.0-beta-3.
>
> Now, to run msdf.o for apidoc generation, too!
Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Dan