From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Documentation links updated
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:26:06 GMT
Dear all,

Don't be surprised when you next "svn up" - there are a lot of changes
to get the documentation sorted.

Now, however, webcheck has the following "bad links" report:

"These links could not be retrieved during the crawling of the website.

    file:///LICENSE.txt
        [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/LICENSE.txt'
    referenced from:
        Default Runtime NOSQL ObjectStore - Project Dependencies"

And this results from a faulty apache commons-configuration pom.

This is when the full site is built using:
mvn3 -T 4 clean site-deploy -D modules=site -D deploy=local -D site=full -o

I'm using Maven 3 (with 4 threads) - total build takes about 10 minutes.
A webcheck:
time webcheck -a /tmp/m2-sites/isis/index.html -x /apidocs

Takes 4 minutes to complete.

As you can see, I'm ignoring the .../apidocs/.. links which are not built
yet.

I have not committed the changes to the framework pom.xml to work
with Maven 3. Mostly it was just changing the site maven-site-plugin to
3.0-beta-3.

Now, to run msdf.o for apidoc generation, too!

Regards,
Kevin