From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Maven3 and docbkx-maven-plugin question: html generated in the wrong directory
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:01:44 GMT
Hi Benson,

On 17 Jul 2011 at 8:36, Benson Margulies wrote:

> that plugin lives at a combination of google code and sourceforge;
> it's not easy to dig up the doc:
>
> http://docbkx-tools.sourceforge.net/docbkx-maven-plugin/source-repository.html

Thanks, I found this page, but it doesn't seem to say anything useful to
me. I guess I'm looking for the 2.0.13 equivalent of:
http://docbkx-tools.sourceforge.net/docbkx-maven-plugin/generate-html-mojo.html

Or something..

> Do you have the standard cliche to use 3.0-beta-x for the site plugin
> with maven 3?

Indeed, it seems to still whine about not thread safe, but it does run
with 3.0-beta-3.

Hmm. It seems that if I use
docbkx-maven-plugin 2.0.8
and
maven-site-plugin 3.0-beta-3
then the output is generated where it is expected.

So! Don't use docbkx-maven-plugin 2.0.13 until we can fix the output
file location!

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Meyer, PhD, Pr.Sci.Nat
KMZ		P.O. Box 9822, Sharon Park, South Africa.