From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Updating documentation links, etc.
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:37:44 GMT

> Or, it's still available in HTML format online [3]

Thanks, Dan, this is the URL that I was after.

Now: The Groovy Programming Model metamodel and applib
apt/index.apt documentation have a line that says:

  See the {{{../documentation}user guide}} for more information.

but there is no user guide (usually a docbks/guide/*.xml).  What is the
intention behind this line?

At the moment, I'm making it point to the programming model docbkx.

Regards,
Kevin