From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Updating documentation links, etc.
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:40:24 GMT
I've been running webcheck on the generated documentation, and
fixing mistakes, etc,  as I find them (at last count there were 508
missing links in the "base" documentation, i.e. without javadoc, etc).

Many of these are repeats of the same error and easy to fix.

At the moment, I have a quick question, probably for Dan or Rob:
The Naked Objects book: Where is it available for download?

I can find Richard's thesis, but not a copy of the book.

Regards,
Kevin