From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Poms updated to 0.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:17:22 GMT
Dear Dan,

Thanks for your hard work!

As discussed previously, one of the others of us should handle the
next release.

On 14 Jul 2011 at 7:46, Dan Haywood wrote:

> Following our release (woohoo!), I've now updated the pom.xml files in
> trunk/framework, trunk/examples and trunk/domain-libs to
> 0.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Please do an svn update at your leisure.

A quick philosophical question: The following packages refer to 0.1.2
./framework/quickstart-archetype/pom.xml
./framework/runtimes/dflt/profilestores/sql/pom.xml
./framework/security/sql/pom.xml
./framework/viewer/json/viewer/pom.xml

Should all the modules move together, or are we going to have
different versions?  I mean, I've just introduced the sql profilestore and
security modules.

Keeping all modules with the same version makes version
management easier, but it does (implicitly) lend an (un)deserved
maturity to them... ?

Regards,
Kevin