From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help needed in promoting the release in nexus
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:20:22 GMT
Hi Nour,
Dunno if it was coincidence or not, but 5 minutes after I received your
mail below (saying you were going to try to do "Release"), I also
received an email from repository.apache.org saying that the repository
had been promoted.

So, it was either me pressing "Release" and it taking ~2.5 hours, or it
was you pressing "Release" and it taking just 5 minutes.

Whichever, it looks like it worked.

Cheers
Dan