From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject help needed in promoting the release in nexus.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:45:27 GMT
You might have noticed that the vote on general@incubator for
isis-0.1.2-incubating passed (no additional votes were cast, so the +4
binding we had on the isis-dev are sufficient).

But I'm having trouble using nexus (repository.apache.org) to promote
the release through to the releases repository, and thence onto maven
central repo.

When I log on to nexus, I see org.apache.isis-012 as a staging
repository.  There's a button above, called "Release", which I've
pressed.  Not sure what that does... when I look in the 'releases'
repository the artifacts aren't there.  The Felix documentation [1]
talks about pressing the "Promote" button, but that's greyed out for me.

Can anyone explain?  Do I need perhaps need some karma in order to do
the promote?

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/release-management-nexus.html