From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Wicket Viewer - fetching choices for value types
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 19:33:10 GMT
Hi Dan,

Further to my previous email, I have done a little exploring, and have
realised that "ScalarPanelTextFieldAbstract" might be a place to start
looking.

As an experiment, I put a hook into "addSemantics":
        final List<ObjectAdapter> choices = scalarModel.getChoices();
        if (choices.size() > 0) {
            // return null;
            choiceCount = choices.size();
        }

And I get a hit with my domain's value property's choicesXXX method.

Am I heading in the right direction?  I would assume that somewhere
in here I could start providing the viewer with an alternate rendering
(dropdown list) when choiceCount > 0 is detected.

Regards,
Kevin