From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 18:47:22 GMT
Hi Dan,

> Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open
> for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ X ] +1

Things were a little confusing - the ~/.m2/archetype-catalog.xml
definitely contained a definition for 0.1.2-incubating, which was what
royally confused me that the archetype:generate command kept failing
with a reference to 0.1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

What I did do, though, was at some point (after editting the
src/site/resources/archetype-catalog.xml) to manually enter the RC5
quickstart-archetype directory and install it (mvn -o clean install).

Thereafter I could generate the archetype, which worked.

If I assume that I temporarily had a contaminated ~/.m2/archetype-
catalog.xml, then I am happy to accept RC5. Especially seeing that the
quickstart-archetype module is included by default.

So, from me, +1

Regards,
Kevin