From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Problem with non-support of Collections as arguments.
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 18:31:06 GMT
Hi Iain,

On 8 Jul 2011 at 17:35, Iain Flynn wrote:

> The offending method actually belongs to java.util.List (so not within
> EMF) and is being called by classes within EMF's plug-in.

So I assume the, there is no way of overiding and @Ignore'ing some
key method that Isis is (inappropriately) picking up as an action...

Right, so then Dan's other suggestion of creating Isis domain classes
that contain your generated EMF classes by composition (instead of
by inheritance) would most likely have to be your solution.

I'd need actual examples of your Isis wrapper class and generated
classes, before I could provide further assistance.

Regards,
Kevin