From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 09:03:43 GMT
Dan,

I've just tried to use the RC5 sources to create an example via
archetype, and it failed - it was trying to use 0.1.2-incubating-
SNAPSHOT (I always remove any prior trace of isis, and run maven "-
o" offline).

Delving into the RC5 sources, I found that:
isis-0.1.2-incubating/src/site/resources/archetype-catalog.xml
references "0.1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT"

Shouldn't this reference 0.1.2-incubating?

If I manually edit and change the version (and follow up with an "mvn
archetype:crawl"), then I can create from archetype and run them all
successfully - dnd, json, xhtml and html via the quickrun module,
wicket and scimpi via importing the project into Eclpse (Helios) with no
problems.

If the above version issue is considered non-blocking, let me know, so
I can reveal my vote.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Meyer, PhD, Pr.Sci.Nat
KMZ		P.O. Box 9822, Sharon Park, South Africa.