From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5) non-blocking issues and comments
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:28:29 GMT
Hi Nour,
hmm, not sure what your problem is with this.

I know that the docbkx plugin has a prerequisite of requiring jimi to be
manually installed [1]. Perhaps this is what you missed?

Otherwise, perhaps you can provide a fuller transcript of what steps you
did to hit the problem (ie which directory you were in, etc).

Other things to do are mvn help:effective-pom, or move possibly
corrupted plugins out of ~/.m2/repository in order to force Maven to
download them again (on occasion I've even moved all of ~/.m2/repository
to one side).

HTH
Dan

[1]