From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:04:32 GMT
The plot thickens.

Somewhere in the full site build (using msdf.sh), the integration tests
*ARE* being executed.

In my (in progress) full build, I see the ObjectStore menu already
includes:

"SQL OS Modules

    Implementation
    Tests
    Integration Tests"

It's the latter, Integration Tests, that is holding up Rob's build.

I just haven't found *where* the integration-tests profile is being turned
on!

I think a reasonable solution going forward might be to change the
SQL served integration test profile to something else, like sql-
integration-tests, so it won't match...

Regards,
Kevin