From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:53:02 GMT
Rob's build is definitely running the "tests-served" profile, which means
that somewhere he is picking up a "-P integration-tests".

To build the site documentation, I use the bashalias mssd which is
short for:
mvn site-deploy -D modules=site -D deploy=local

I notice that the contributers guide refers to running the integration-
tests, in section 12.4.3 "Dry Run".

I am using Maven mvn 2.2.1, for what its worth.

Regards,
Kevin