From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wicket Viewer's security: problem with custom authenticator
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:52:42 GMT
Hi Mark,
The vote is still going so far as I am concerned.

This particular thread related to a feature that wasn't implemented,
rather than something broken.

On a different thread Rob does seem to have an issue with building the
site, but I can't reproduce it, we have a workaround, and anyway the
site is only something that committers would usually build.

Thx
Dan

On 07/07/2011 08:38, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Folks, since there are so many discussions about possible errors and so, please allow
me if the VOTE is still going on or if it got cancelled?