From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wicket Viewer - fetching choices for value types
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:17:01 GMT
Have a look at the DropDownChoicesForObjectAdapterMementos class, and
how it is currently used to render choices for references (the
EntityLink class).  Also have a look at EntityLink.html which shows the
corresponding markup into which this drop-down component goes.

But I'm a bit rusty with the Wicket viewer myself, so can't tell you
much more than that without drilling into it for an hour.  Have a go
yourself, but if you end up going round in circles then come back to me
and I'll try to delve into it a little more deeply myself.

Cheers
Dan