From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: junit viewer success story
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:12:10 GMT

On 04/07/2011 19:30, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:

> BTW, I had a look at the Isis sister projects URL, and can't find the
> FitNese (sp?) project - is it lost, or just not yet moved over?

It is imported into contrib/initial/import, but the problem with the
FitNesse viewer is that it depends on FitNesse which is GPL.  Having
been through the release process I think I can see how this can be made
compatible with Apache (exclude the dependency, and require the end-user
to explicitly include the reference to FitNesse themselves).  So I may
revive it.  Alternatively, it may end up living in apache-extras.org [1]

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/isis-extras/