From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 06:06:23 GMT
As I understand this (Kevin worked on this code the most recently), the
'tests-served' modules have a dependency on a MySQL server being
installed.  I don't have MySQL installed myself, so what I can't quite
work out is why the tests don't hang for me too.

At any rate, I think the workaround is just to remove 'tests-served'
from the 'modules' file (which is used to drive the msdf.sh script).
Given this is just the site documentation which has already been
generated, I'm happy not to sweat it if you are?

Dan
~~~~~~~~~